Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rollin Rollin Rolin...

Back to work has come and gone and I wish it would just go away. I haven't quite adjusted to the transition yet, but I am very very grateful for being able to work from home. I really feel for the majority of working Mom's who have to leave their sweet baby's in someone else's hands, I am not sure if I could do it. Anyways, enough about me...

Ashley has rolled a few times here and there previously, but I am proud to say, she now rolls from back to belly anytime you put her on her back. After she does it, she gets this big grin on her face like she knows she just did something big, I am a proud Mama. Enjoy the clip of her first roll, now we just need her to figure out how to get back since she doesn't like being on her belly much. Oh and for some reason, she likes rolling the best sans diaper :).

1 comment: