We were betting on Ashley's weight:
Todd: 17 lbs
Leslie: 16.1 lbs
Barbara: 15.10
And the winner is...
Todd, darn!
Weight: 16.13 lbs
Length: 25 3/4"
Length: 25 3/4"
Looks like she is on track to be 20 lbs by 4 months!
Time sure is flying by. I go back to work in two weeks which I am not looking forward to, but I do feel very grateful that I work from home. I joined a playgroup for new Moms. Ashley is the largest baby there, makes me laugh. The upside of that seems to be that she is advanced (like I didn't know that already :)). Unlike most of the other babies, she is sleeping through the night, rolling half way, having no problems eating, so I definitely feel very lucky. Downside, she is getting to wear outfits pretty much once, so I am changing her multiple times a day and calling her Madonna, that's what the stars do, right?

Ooooooohhhhh!... She's a little ballerina in that picture! I can't believe how big she is!!! Lili weighs about 23 lbs right now and she's almost 2! But she's really low on the percentile thingy and we think that is coming from Kent's mom's side, which is made up of people around 5 foot. :) She's just adorable, I want to eat her up!
ReplyDelete