Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leslie's Birthday


Well 36 really doesn't seem like an age to celebrate, I am afterall creeping up on 40, ahhh! How did I get this old? I still feel like I am 12, oh that's right, that's just my dumb sense of humor. Anyway, in lieu of a group celebration, I asked Todd if our new family could go away somewhere, not too far though as Ashley hates being in her carseat.


Saturday afternoon, we began out little trek, traffic was horrible, so our supposed short car ride turned into a somewhat long car ride, but Ashley behaved. Todd surprised me with a night at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay (a town right on the coast). The weather was gorgeous so everyone and their mother was at the beaches. We had a beautiful room overlooking the ocean, amazing!


Dinner was at a local hot spot called Sam's. We got through appetizers before miss fussy pants started so we got dinner to go. That was nicer anyways so we could enjoy our room and the view. I had a nice and relaxing time. Todd also surprised me with a new hot pink camera (hence the 12 year old thing again! :)). I've been complaining that I have to take all of my pics with my phone since he never lets me use his precious camera, so now I have one of my own, yippee!


1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good day! she is just so beautiful! it's funny, because there is a picture floating around out there of todd with our grandma, when he was about this age and it looks identical to the one above. i'm going to try and find it for you.

    ReplyDelete