Friday, July 31, 2009

Laughing and flirting

I do believe Ashley laughed for the first time (on 7/29) and I am very proud to say it was with me, not her Dad :). I think it was an accident, but it sure sounded like a laugh! I have included a video showing how in love with her Dad she is. She really seems to flirt with him. Every time she sees him, he gets this response from her. Me, I'm just the one she spends her days with ;)!


3 comments:

  1. she's telling him about her day!!! this made my day!! she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched it for the fourth time and I can assure you guys we are not done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sooo cute. I love her big laugh in the middle there. Just wait until you leave her for awhile and then come home. You will get an excited response too... I don't get it that often from Lili either... She seriously acts like it's Christmas morning everytime time Dada comes home.

    ReplyDelete