Weekend before last, we made our first family road trip to Lake Tahoe (about a 4 hour drive) for a friend's wedding. Our car was literally packed full, it is amazing how much stuff you have to bring for such a little person! This outing was a little traumatic for me, we drove about two hours and Ashley was crying hysterically, which, in turn, made me cry hysterically, which, in turn, meant Todd had to handle both of us. I was ready to turn the car around and go home, but a little feeding and changing did the trick! We arrived without another hiccup to the "baby house", 3 couples with kids under 18 months, I guess we have transitioned to "that" group :).
It was so nice to get out and see all of our friends, but I did spend most of the time breast feeding and missed most of the wedding, but was glad we could be there. Ashley is such a great little girl, very easy going, definitely does not get that from me! She was awake the whole day on Saturday and ended up sleeping the entire night - 11pm to 7:30 am, wow!
I thought maybe this was a fluke, but she did it again last night (July 19!), I am hoping we're on a roll!
It was so nice to get out and see all of our friends, but I did spend most of the time breast feeding and missed most of the wedding, but was glad we could be there. Ashley is such a great little girl, very easy going, definitely does not get that from me! She was awake the whole day on Saturday and ended up sleeping the entire night - 11pm to 7:30 am, wow!
I thought maybe this was a fluke, but she did it again last night (July 19!), I am hoping we're on a roll!

No comments:
Post a Comment