Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The countdown continues


8.5 days of work left for me until maternity leave begins, WOO HOO!


Ok, I guess I have a second countdown to contend with as well, 5 weeks and 5 days now remain until my due date (that makes me 34 weeks). It is really crazy to think. I have tried to stop reading so many books on babies and now have become obsessed with the shows on TV - Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, Deliver Me... Oh my! It just still does not quite feel real, I am not sure it is going to until I hear her scream for the first time.


We have our hospital tour coming up this week so we can see what our lovely accomodations will be. This hospital has room service for the Dad's too, I thought that was a nice touch.
Please excuse my lovely outfit in the photo, it has been extremely hot here and well this is the only pair of shorts I have that fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment