Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The nesting has begun...


Well another month has come and gone, I can't believe I now have less than eight weeks until D day! Of course that has sent me into overdrive with all of the things I feel I need to have done since, from what I hear, I am going to be pretty useless for June and part of July! I feel somewhat accomplished in that we actually registered. That was quite an undertaking, not quite as fun as registering for wedding gifts. I think I went a bit overboard in researching items, but it is done, we are proud members of the Babysrus Registry :).


Todd set up the crib last weekend. This was a wonderful gift from Dave and Jeanie, thank you ever so much! And, thanks Mom for the mattress, things are starting to come together. It looks really cute.


My task of the moment has been interior design - ha! I found a painting I liked and decided it didn't look so hard to do myself, so that is my next project. If it comes out looking good, I will post, but if it comes out like most of my art work does, like that of a five year old, I might just keep it to myself!


Lastly, I just sent in my maternity leave paperwork to make things official. I have less than four weeks of work left, YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment