Ta da, you asked for it, you got it. I am reluctantly showing all of you my belly! At 26 weeks I decided that ok, I finally do look a bit pregnant. Things are going well, I am busily reading too many books on what to buy and what not to buy and feel like I am studying for my master's again! The big dilemma is the crib, I think I have the car seat and stroller under control.
She is an active little bugger, kicking a lot. Although she seems to play games with her Daddy, when he puts his hand on my belly she stops. We will be going to our first childbirth class, 8 full hours of baby knowledge, in a few weeks, so hopefully I will become enlightened on this mothering thing :).

Don't get scared at your birthing class! They show a video! hahahahahahahahah You look so cute Leslie! I think you totally look pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYou know, Lili did the same thing when she first started kicking. She would start to move around and I would tell Kent to hurry and come over and feel. Then as soon as he did, she would just stop. She did that for kind of a long time. I thought it was funny. :) But eventually, things got so crowded in there that he could feel it too. Enjoy it!