Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alive and Kicking

This blog is meant to keep everyone up to date on baby, but also want to keep track (as much as I can) as to what happened when. I have been feeling the baby kick now for a few weeks. Todd asks me every day if I have felt any kicks. The thing was, I couldn't really tell if I was feeling them from the inside or if they could be felt from the outside. Well yesterday, 2/9, Todd finally felt her kicking. I have to say it was very cute and I am glad he got to experience it!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! A baby!!! And a girl!!! Its pretty cool when they start kicking. Its an odd feeling. But super neat too. I'm happy that Todd got to feel it. He sounded pretty happy the other day, that he got to. It changes everything when you finally get to that point. Hope you are all three doing well. We talk about you guys and think about you guys all the time. And I can't wait to meet my neice (my first one!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete