Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall is upon us

In the past few months, Ashley went on her first camping trip (I am shaking my head as we say this) as unfortunately it won't be her last. I had to marry someone who LOVES the outdoors, didn't I? She loved it as you can tell from this photo. I love watching her amazement with new things so I am sure we'll be planning another one Ellwood family! :)

Ashley went to the zoo for the first time. Now, I am very against animals in captivity, but I did research and our very own Oakland Zoo seems to be a winner. Ashley loved it. She really has quite the fondness of animals already. This was the bird house, not sure who got more excited, Ashley or Papa.



We got into the Halloween spirit by making a trek (90 min) to see friends and go to a pumpkin patch on the coast. These patches are really something - corn mazes, TONS of pumpkins, train rides, inflatable gorillas :), and jousting! Guess what Ashley liked best? The dirt in between the pumpkins!



Cute outfit made by Aunt Edna (should fit next year!)

She recently had her 16 month check up and she's still on track to be that football or basketball star everyone is hoping for.

Measurements:
Length: 32 1/4

Weight: 25.8 lbs
Head: 47 1/2

This puts her in the 81st percentile for weight and 84th for height.

I have posted a ton more photos on flickr. If you're not my friend on it, just ask and I'll friend you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment