![]() |
| Woman's work is never done! | <><> >>
Thanks to my friend Sarah getting married on the Cape, we got to vacation with the Pappas / Meserole clan (like old times) and visit some new (and old spots)! This was Todd and Ashley's first time to New England so we tried to do some touristy stuff. We hit Boston, Newport, RI and Providence (that's in addition to exploring the Cape). It was fun to see how some things have stayed the same since college.
Best of all, it was great to be a part of Sarah's big day and to spend time with our "east coast family" whom we see far too little. Ashley was amazing on the plane, makes me think we should travel more. She did get a little sick for a few days, but hey, can't complain.
I've decided:
- I can't handle humidity, nor can my 'fro.
- The house we rented, I could get used to, a mere 7,500 SF
- I'm ready to plan our next adventure...

.jpg)

Thanks for sharing! Great pictures.
ReplyDelete