1. 10 month appointment, Ashley lost an ounce!! Now, I know you're thinking, an ounce, who cares? Well this is the first time since birth that our little chub hasn't gained weight and the doctor thinks she might finally be leveling off. (Did I mention before that our sarcastic doctor, who I love, said that Ashley was one of the biggest baby's he had seen?)
8 Months: 10 Months:
Weight: 22.15 22.14
Height: 28 3/4 29 1/2
Head: 45 45 1/2
2. Clapped
3. Stood up in her crib
4. Knows who papa, mama, grammy and jack are and knows light, balloon, bunny (a stuffed bunny she has)
5. Points at things she wants
6. Had her first professional haircut, no more hack jobs by Mom. (See photo below)...
6. Had her first professional haircut, no more hack jobs by Mom. (See photo below)...
She now has 5 teeth and LOVES to feed herself. We haven't yet come across any foods she doesn't like. She really gets more and more fun each day. It is amazing to see the wheels in her head turning, she truly is a little sponge and loves to copy!
I keep all of our photos on flickr so friend me if you would like to check them out, I am leslieellwood.

What a great photo! Captures the moment perfectly!
ReplyDelete