Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 Weeks


Well I am a little behind in posting, but cut me a little slack, I just had a baby :). Ashley had her two week check up last Thursday and I am not paraphrasing, the doctor actually said, "She looks perfect!". Maybe he says that to all the new mother's, but I don't care!


Her jaundice is gone, phew! She is gaining weight quite nicely. She is now:

Weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces

Length: 22 inches


She is sleeping on average about five hours at night. It is still quite an adjustment, I am really having a hard time with being forced to become a night owl, but she is worth it. Todd had to go back to work last week which was hard for both of us, but someone's gotta bring home the bacon!


My Mom has been a true Godsend, I really don't know what I would do without her. Every time she walks into the room, Ashley seems to light up and smile. For me, she just seems to dirty her diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment